1. Our website provides general information only and does not claim to be comprehensive or provide legal or other advice.
2. The contents of this site are protected by copyright and may only be reproduced or forwarded with the written permission of CID Ltd.
3. Copyright of the text and visual material contained in this website is owned by CID Ltd.
4. Electronic links to this site are prohibited without the consent of CID Ltd.
5. Downloads and content displayed on our website are for general information only. The information contained therein is as up to date as possible but due to ever changing regulations content should be used for general information only and not relied upon as a legal source. CID make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information but accept no responsibility for information which is inaccurate or out of date.
6. You are asked to provide personal information for some downloads on this website. We will only use this information to allow us to process the down-loads and to contact you electronically from time to time with details of our services. Should you wish to opt out of receiving e mails from us please e mail email@example.com and we will remove you from our database. Your details will never be passed to a third party.
7. We take no responsibility for any third party information display on or linked to our website.
8. By using our website your IP address will be recorded together with a record of how long you spent on the site and which pages you visited. CID use this information for statistical purposes and to help us improve our website. On occasion we may try to contact you in person to see how we can assist with your requirements.
9. Complete Interior Design Limited accept no responsibility for loss that may arise from information contained in our website.
10. This legal notice and all issues regarding this website are governed by English law.